Re: How many keywords should I target?
« Reply #3 on: 03-11-2020, 23:14:06 »

The exact number will depend on your budget and your time frame for results, however, primarily targeting about 5 keywords (each with a monthly search volume of 100+) to start with is recommended for most small businesses.

Nizam Ali,ity, is the focus of keyword strategy - there is no absolute rule for how many keywords and phrases you need to target. And before you even begin developing a list, you must understand خرید کتابyouخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخرید کتابr target audience and the language different searchers use when looking for your specific products, services and information onlin
Marketing Executive - newbielink:http://"www.hakunamatata.in/our-services/digital-transfor/" [nonactive].
« Reply #3 on: 03-11-2020, 23:14:06 »

The exact number will depend on your budget and your time frame for results, however, primarily targeting about 5 keywords (each with a monthly search volume of 100+) to start with is recommended for most small businesses.

Nizam Ali,
Marketing Executive - newbielink:http://"www.hakunamatata.in/our-services/digital-transformation/" [nonactive].

Online brill_mindz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Semi-Newbie
  • Thank You 0
« Reply #4 on: 03-13-2020, 03:31:06 »

Not only should you follow one keyword, even if you have a very limited budget or think that one keyword encompasses anything you do or sell. It is a mistake because when it's a heavily searched keyword, then if it's the competition to rank well then it's going to be tough and it's going to be really challenging to get your site in top places, so ranking 1 keyword won't draw enough traffic to your site.

« Reply #4 on: 03-13-2020, 03:31:06 »

Not only should you follow one keyword, even if you have a very limited budget or think that one keyword encompasses anything you do or sell. It is a mistake because when it's a heavily searched keyword, then if it's the competition to rank well then it's going to be tough and it's going to be really challenging to get your site in top places, so ranking 1 keyword won't draw enough traffic to your site.

معرفی کتاب to ,  ,you ,it ,your ,keyword ,it s ,many keywords ,how many ,to be ,06 » ,many keywords should ,keyword encompasses anything ,heavily searched keyword ,draw enough trafficمنبع

کتاب

خرید کتاب

امام صادق ع

معرفی کتاب مفاتیح السلوک

کتاب قلعه حیوانات

ارسال رایگان کتاب

کتاب اناکارنیینا

مشخصات

آخرین ارسال ها

آخرین جستجو ها

معرفی کالا فروشگاهی آرین وب ایرانیان آسان رایان، ثبت دامنه و فروش هاست اجناس فوق العاده اشپزی اورمو دانلود 2 شرکت بازسازی ساختمان solosmarket گنج رنج فروش قطعات خودرو